A portrait of Paris, offering a curated edit on what to see and do.
Rather than a comprehensive directory, this guide offers instead select points of interest and venues that reflect Cereal’s values in both quality and aesthetic sensibility.
Carefully researched and illustrated with original photography and copy, each guide features 30 of Cereal’s favourite places and also includes:
– a photo essay of the city
– an illustrated neighbourhood map
– interviews and essays from celebrated locals, such as gallerist Patrick Seguin, illustrator Frédéric Forest, creative director Frauke Meyer (of LIAIGRE), and more
– lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique goods to buy
– an itinerary for an ideal day in Paris
Shipping + Info
The publication is 200 pages and measures 14.8cm x 21cm (A5).
* Please allow 1 to 3 business days for processing prior to shipping
* Delivery times vary by destination